This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, October 25, 2010

7 Years old!!!!

Kai turned 7 this weekend! Wow I can hardly believe it!! Talk about time flying!!! He is such a kind soul. He Loves love loves the Lord and reading Gods word. Yes reading and very well!! He is smart, kind, caring, he loves art and riding his bike. He love to play with his sister and I love love love watching them enjoy each other! When I look at Kai I am just so excited to see what he will be up to when he gets older! But not too fast!! Because I enjoy him way too much... I am so blessed!!! I found the best gift at a garage sale for $5.00 can you believe it!!! He loves it! I walked the whole toy store and really did not come up with anything that he would love and then found this...
He had his cousin over night and played lots of fun stuff! When I looked outside and saw this I smiled so big... Here are theses two super heroes and their side kick tagging along Not sure they like the cat hanging out, but he followed them every where... ( sorry so blurry it they were way in the back)
My Kai,

He is so beautiful his round nose his beautiful lips his soft tan skin his large beautiful eyes his silky black hair... he is just so handsome = )


Silly face
I asked him to give me a angry face but he still smiles!! we don't see this too often!



He is loosing all his baby pudge...


I remember the first picture I saw of him. It was the joy on his face that drew me in.


This was it!!! the first photo! Look at that face...
I am so in love with this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment