
We had such a great day on Sat. The weather was perfect!!!

yummy corn!

Yummy kids!!

yummy flowers!


me and my girl! I love saying that! I can not begin to tell you how blessed we are!!! We have the best kids. Shamiao is so cute and smart and just enough girl but not too girly!!! It is hard to believe it has only been 6 months!!


Looks very serious in this pic but having a great time!!!

First hay ride!! She loved it! She loves anything with a motor!! If Mike starts the 4 wheelers she is running for her shoes!!!

So grateful to have spent such a great day with my family!!!! I just adore my kids so much and my heart just breaks about how many orphans there are in the world!! I just pray the Lords will and if he wants to add more to our family that he would work on Mikes heart!!! and if not he needs to work on Mine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment