
Reading to Jeff her buddy! (our Dog)

The fish Kai caught on his Rangers camping trip

His first tent camp out with his Dad!

Watch out
varmints...
This one is way out of order but this is my very handsome young man getting dressed for his judging, at National history day in DC.

This was opening
ceremony for
NHD
Listening to BB King (a little blues music) after finding out they did not move on in the
competition.

What great kids we have. It was wonderful to spend time with them and get to know them and their families! What a wonderful trip with great people!!! Our families really got along great! We really look forward to spending time together again soon!!

I love this picture! Wish it was clear.

One of my favorite spots in DC!

This is my favorite! I love this statue so many things about it...

The changing of the guard. This was awesome to see!

If you look close you will see the horses pulling the casket of one of our solders...

Off in the
distance is the Pentagon

So many for our freedom so many sons husbands fathers mothers wives daughters

Meeting the
Senator
Really beautiful

OH ... IO!

The parade of states at the closing
ceremony for
NHD! This was really
something and made us really realize what it
meant that Jack and Thad made it and the girls from
CCS!

And it was because of a great leader!!! What a blessing to have Mr. D as a teacher!!!

And how cute is this???? I love this girl so much!!! She is more than I ever dreamed she would be and I just thank the Lord for his blessings!!! How could one mom get 3 wonderful kids? How will I ever say I am done if I keep getting the best kids ever? Well Mike says we are??? God will have to work on him if he wants us to have more. But for now this mom is more than
grateful!!!! I pray I am the Mom the Lord wants me to be! Pictures of
VBS coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment