Sorry for the long delay in posts....
First I wanted to make sure I left the post about Mark up long enough. And please look again, His family has not found him yet!!!
Then NHD We traveled to Washington DC for Jack to compete in National History Day Nationals!!!! They were 1 of the 2 documentaries from Ohio to go!! They did really well but did not win!
Then it was set up for VBS and we have been working hard on that so not much time to type!!!! I have gotten lots of pictures and will post them soon!!!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Yeah! Glad you posted and that all are well. So cool for Jack to compete in the nationals, congrats to him! Wanted to check your church out sometime....seems like the kind of church that Rich, me & the kids can all relate to. Hope to talk soon!
ReplyDelete