This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Still not DTC

Mike asked me what are you taking pictures of "the beginning of fall" I just love to see all the changes right now It just amazes me! I am trying to get a good picture of the cat tails.
And look at the awesome clouds!! This looks fake but it is not. I do post allot of cloud photo but I have to take advantage now, in a few months it will be gray skys for about 3 to 4 months here. Winter is a coming and it stays gray for soooo long.


well enough of that...
I am disappointed to say that our documents did not get sent to China this week. I emailed Nicole and she said she did not get them back from the consulate yet. While I am really bummed and I cant believe it has taken this long, the pictures really have kept my sanity. If I had not gotten them I would be a mess! I just can not wait to love on my beautiful baby girl! I still have not gotten an update, but seeing the pictures tells me lots. She looks good,and not sickly so pray her heart continues to stay healthy!! She is not smiling but in all the pictures we took of Kai for the first month he had the same expression. "what are you doing?" but yet he was always smiling. I have her pictures everywhere, and each time I look at one I think she gets cuter!! I am still praying to get her before she turns 4 at the end of March. If things don't get held up and stay on schedule it can happen. I am being told after our documents go to China DTC, it usually takes 2 weeks to get our Log in date LID, but it takes about a month to find out what that date is. So IF we our DTC next week(pray) that means we could be LID by the end of OCT. and then it is 2 to 4 months to get Letter of Acceptance LOA and from what I can tell it is taking 2 to 6 weeks to get TA and then travel with in the next 2 weeks. It is possible but if things keep taking so long it could be April or May. When I picked the name for this blog it had to do with when we accepted her referral in May NOT when we finally hold her! I was hoping for 9months of waiting please lets not make it a year. SO could we please hurry up!!
Sorry!
For all you out there going through this, if I am not correct on my insane calculations, Please correct me in the comments!! I have analyzed this on a daily basis but SOME times we only hear what we want to!! So please set me strait so I don't corrupt any other waiters out there. =)
Have you seen how beautiful my Lily is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment