This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Need a little sun to rise and shine

Driving the boys to school we get to see the most beautiful sun rises!
It has been rainy and cloudy and we could use some sun shine it makes things seem not so bad!


This is one of my favorite trees!


Soon the deer will be making regular stops to this trough to feed for the winter!

The beginnings of leaves changing...



Resting


One of the last bean Fields not harvested.

I have few words this week as our documents did not make it to China...
After many emails I have found out what should have taken a week, has taken much longer. The consulate has stopped expediting paper work that is mailed to them. What this means is it has taken since the Oct.1st and we will hopefully get them back Oct.19th. I am not even sure I have words to describe my emotions frustrated, sceptical, disappointed, impatient, sad... It is hard for someone not going through it to understand. So here I am at the start of another week end, weekends take on a new feel in this waiting process, knowing nothing is getting done and just wanting Monday to come for people to get back to work. With all the rain and clouds it is hard not to be gloomy.
I will choose to enjoy my boys and this fall weekend and I will pray Monday bring good news that our Papers are back and our documents are off to China!
Guess I had a few words after all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment