
My nephew James, Kai and my friends son Cade! The little rascals return!! We even had chants of Woman haters club and a paper football flying over a wall and landing in a deep fryer. But only when we met Mike for dinner later...

What would put such excitement in these faces?

Bubbles lots of them!!

This is a frightening scene... I really don't want to think about it, but as quickly as they are growing up it wont be to long before motors are added to this picture...

Kelly and I were in the original but we are not as cute as these guys!!

The pictures do not do this Justice. This is a swamp with hundreds of pumpkins sticking up out of the water some spin around, some drop down out of the trees it is quite a site as the reflect off the water!!!


This is really a sweet picture, but then we went to get a bite to eat...
We had these three silly boys and added a big instigator!
Who taught them many things...
in fact I think he showed them most of the things you should NEVER do in a restaurant.
Thanks Mike for the "you Never do this" demonstration!
By the way did you remember to tell them???
=)
I LOVE FALL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment