This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

What is summer with out Baseball?
















We had a great time at the Crushers Game last night. it rained all day but the weather was perfect for the game.

Boy I wish I had not even thought the thought about "getting the update this early" we still have not gotten anything. Every time I walk by my computer I hit refresh to see if anything has come. I hope we hear something this week. I am almost afraid to say this but... as MUCH as I WANT new pictures, just to know her health is good and she is doing well would be great. I was doing so well with just knowing we would be going in the spring (early spring i was hoping), but I am getting anxious. I finished the 10 hrs of Hague training already, and the just sitting around doing nothing (for the adoption, sitting around doing nothing is far from reality for this mom) any way It is hard to do nothing I was a bit sad when I finished the training it gave me something to do.




We are waiting for the USICS to send us a letter with a date to come get our finger prints done. Once that is done they will review everything and decide if we are who we say we are and send us an approval to adopt. Once we get that we send it to AAC and it gets sent to be certified & authenticated (on a rush basis), Once it comes back it is added to the rest of our Dossier paperwork (that is being certified & authenticated now) and it is sent to China. Then we wait for a log in date. It takes 3 to 5 months to get LOC (letter of seeking conformation) then wait for TA (travel approval) 2-6 weeks after LOC. Got all that!!! People keep asking what takes so long, well there you have it! paper passing sending approving authenticating sitting shuffling... and then it goes to China and they do some more of all that and some stamping and some who knows what else...








No comments:

Post a Comment