This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of School =)





































Today was Kai's First day of kindergarten and Jack's first day of 8th grade!! They were both excited and had a great day! Kai was fine with all the pictures but Jack not so much! I also added some pics of the late summer flowers around the yard, I will miss them in a few months. Still no word on an update. I really wish I could get it out of my head for a while but it is always right there on the surface. Last time I did not know when we would get one this time they told me they asked and I cant get it out of my head since. Is she ok... how is her heart... is she growing...





I pray for her always!!

1 comment: