This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

All is well...

It was a mix up!!! Thank you Lord!! She sent me an e-mail saying she had written herself a note to talk to me about my dossier papers and forgot what she meant to talk to me about. They had a very busy week last week. The problem was the papers from my accountant, the notary's expiration is Oct 6th 2009 and they need the date she renews it. It has to be good at time of travel. Dont ask me why I just do as I am told WHAT ever it takes to get my girl HOME!! I don't think this will hold anything up. I am just soo glad I did not have to go back and redo those papers again it would have been the 4th time for our medicals!!!
hhhhhaaaaahhhhhhh
(a big deep breath)

No comments:

Post a Comment