This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Friday, July 17, 2009

SENT!!!!!!!!

Dossier DONE and in the mail!! Now some waiting and then a little more waiting ..... But our dossier is done and in 1 month! I also received the translated letter to send in Lily's care package and so I sent the care package TOO! No more pink bunny in bed with us =) It should get to the orphanage in 6 to 10 days and with any luck she should get it shortly after that! 1 shoe box sized box 5lbs 2 oz packed full (bulging) for $45.00 I pray it gets to her!!! If nothing else the photos! Please say a prayer!
:) Jack is on his way home!! :) He has no voice and says he had a great time! I can not wait to see him!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Gwen and we are an AAC family! I saw your blog on AAC's website and had to take a peek! Your Lily is just beautiful!! I'm so happy for your family!
    We came home with our little Sarah Mei last November! She's such a joy to our family! Best wishes and here's hoping for a speedy LOA!!!!

    ReplyDelete