This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Garden time with a few visitors
















Green beans ,cucumbers, zucchini, and summer squash! Lots in our basket today! It was great to pick something other than lettuce! We have about had our fill of lettuce, and I have given tons away. Note to me: plant less lettuce next year! Kai and I enjoyed picking and eating green beans and all the yummy veggies. It got really hot so we took a dip in the pool to cool off! We had a few visitors in the garden, some we were very happy to see! (little miss lady bug) In the adoption world seeing a lady bug means good luck! And she was, I received an e-mail that our corrected home study was sent to AAC! I am hoping today I get a call from my Dr. to pick up the last of my Dossier! I REALLY want to send it this week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment