Well I have it almost ready!! I made 3 photo books this time one to take with me one to send now and one to send later just in case the first does not get there. I spent a lot of time making them because I saw how Kaitreasured his! He Knew who we were and it was a treasure to him it is still on his dresser and he will look at it from time to time. The pictures above are just a few pages and the dress is 24months I hope to get a picture of her in it to see how big she is. (HOPE). I have a few more pages in her photo book and some stickers to add, but I want to send it off early this week. Hopefully with the rest of my Dossier papers!!! We had a slight hold up because My accountant did not think he had to notarize his letter even thought it said he did??? and my home study agency needs to fix one page to add her special need and I did not realize the medical test all had to be with in 6 months. So we have to get those done on Monday and hopefully by Wednesday I can send it all off. Then what you may be thinking... guess
Yep wait! But I must say this has been moving so quickly compared to Kai's! I will be trying to get a call in to the orphanage or some pictures taken or something while I am waiting so patiently ... =)






No comments:
Post a Comment