This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Jack!!!

It is so hard to believe he was ever that small!! or that we were!!


It was so hard to pick pictures for this post so there are LOTS!!! He was soooo cute!! and very serious when working!!!





First fish!!!

He wore a cowboy hat and boots for years!!!

He has always been a hard worker!!!

Looks like a Devo music video = )

So proud of himself!

He has so many talents this was his days as Elvis in a summer theater musical!


This was his summer of watching musicals on TV (just kidding) His fractured his hip riding dirt bikes the 2nd day of summer break.

But I must say he was not to bad.

trying a new skill out...



Growing up so fast!!!



I love this picture we were on a train trip after jack had spent a week at camp!



I am so blessed to have such a great son!!



He has so many interests and is good at so many things. When I look at him now he just looks so grown up!
I have to say Jack is a great kid!!! I love him so much and he has taught me so much. 15 years ago we lived for the weekends and life was about what made us happy. My world changed so much the moment I found out I was pregnant. I had no idea!!! And the day he was born I was so shocked at the love I had for this little guy. Well it only grew and so did he!!! I am so thankful the Lord blessed us when he did with this child, we were on the wrong path and had fallen away form God. Then came Jack and the holy spirit guided us back. Jacks faith and worship for the Lord was wonderful for us to see. And Now as a young man he is heading out to do the Lords work in Peru in a few months. We are so proud of him. His caring and kindnees to Kai on our trip to China and his love for his little sister, I could not be prouder. I Love you so much Jack and love watching you grow into a responsible young man who loves the Lord. Thank you for putting up with all my practical jokes and being a good sport! Thank you for not being to cool to sit with me I love the time we spend together! I love having you as a son and can not wait to see all the great things you will do in the next 14 years!!! Lets just keep the injuries to a minimum!!!!
I love you!! Happy 14th Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jack!! I really are an amazing young man. We'll be praying for you as you head to Peru. I'm just in awe of all the things you've done in your life. Your mom picked some great photos to showcase all of your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Jack had a great day & we wish him a safe journey as he travels to Peru and all the way until he comes back home.....what an amazing guy! And such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete