I am so in love!!!! I cant even tell you! She fits in so well. She is so funny!! She continues to do really great. She loves to help no matter what I am doing she has to help me. She wants my attention 95.9% of the time so it has been hard to get anything done besides the minimum. I feel it is important to give her all of the attention she needs but it really wares you down! I hear mama about 900 times an hour = ) But believe me I am not complaining!!! I have had my moments when I feel everybody needs or wants something from me and I don't have much more to give but there have only been a few. I am praying that life slows down a little I feel I am just running from one thing to the next and I have no schedule at all people have called to chat but I have really not had time to call them back. Like I said I am only getting the minimum done at this point. Lily (I still call her Shamiao) is signing I started her on the baby Einstein my first signs just like I did with Kai and she is picking it up. She is not as eager to talk as Kai was but is doing just fine she understands a lot she just chooses not to say things unless I prompt her to or make her and sometimes she will only sign it. Like help. Her blood work has all comeback good so we are super happy about that!!! the last one is the chromosome test and it may not be back till next week. I still just love to sit and watch her, God is so good!!!!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Friday, May 7, 2010
More pictures
I am so in love!!!! I cant even tell you! She fits in so well. She is so funny!! She continues to do really great. She loves to help no matter what I am doing she has to help me. She wants my attention 95.9% of the time so it has been hard to get anything done besides the minimum. I feel it is important to give her all of the attention she needs but it really wares you down! I hear mama about 900 times an hour = ) But believe me I am not complaining!!! I have had my moments when I feel everybody needs or wants something from me and I don't have much more to give but there have only been a few. I am praying that life slows down a little I feel I am just running from one thing to the next and I have no schedule at all people have called to chat but I have really not had time to call them back. Like I said I am only getting the minimum done at this point. Lily (I still call her Shamiao) is signing I started her on the baby Einstein my first signs just like I did with Kai and she is picking it up. She is not as eager to talk as Kai was but is doing just fine she understands a lot she just chooses not to say things unless I prompt her to or make her and sometimes she will only sign it. Like help. Her blood work has all comeback good so we are super happy about that!!! the last one is the chromosome test and it may not be back till next week. I still just love to sit and watch her, God is so good!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






These photos are great & glad she is doing well with health and transitioning! What a blessing! I think it is a great sign that she needs lots of attention and you are right to give it to her and just put other things on hold. So happy for your family!
ReplyDeleteShe's a beautiful little girl and so very blessed. People understand that you can't call back, just take it one day at a time and give that little angel all the attention she needs right now. :-)
ReplyDelete