This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, June 27, 2011

VBS!!!!!

Build it and they will come!!! this years VBS theme was Pandamania. And I was so excited to help with the set!!!




 That is an 8ft. waterfall!!!!



Now all we need was the kids and they sure did come we had 146 the first night!!!! and was it fun!!!


 Jack also turned 15!!! well the end of May and I am just getting around to posting it...


I let the kids pick things jack likes at the store. Shamiao picked Nutella and Kai picked fire works (smoke bombs and snap pops)


Dad and I got him a guitar!

He is changing so much!!! He was always so small and skinny. Not any more!!! I am so grateful to have such a great son who is funny smart handsome and a hard worker!!! Oh yes he is working for the business now 3 days a week! It is so hard to believe he is getting so old!!! He is at Camp this week so we will be missing he! Hope to have a few little kid adventures this week, Cars movie and zoo are on my list!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW...that is an amazing display at VBS! I'm sure everyone had a great time! :)

    Love and blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete