This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Gotcha Day Kai!

It was 5 years ago I saw this beautiful face...


4 years ago that I got to kiss this beautiful face..

and meet this happy joyful soul...
China 2007
And watch him begin to grow...

Gotcha 2008
and grow...

Gotcha 2009
and grow...

Gotcha 2010
and grow somemore!!!

Gotcha 2011
I am so blessed to be Kai's mom!! He is a wonderful boy, he is loving and kind, joyful, a hard worker, caring, loves his sister and Loves loves loves the Lord! I thank you Lord for blessing us with such great kids. I can not wait to see the plans He has for Kai. Kai says he is going to be a missionary and I would have to say he will be great at it, his joyful kind soul shines Gods light and draws you in!!! Happy Gotcha day Kai!! (I am posting this a day early it is on the 26th)
We love you TONS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome, Happy Gotchya Day Kai!! Whatever path you go down, you'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotchya Day Kai!! Keep smiling!!!
    Jesus Loves You!!!

    ReplyDelete