writing her name!!
matched !!
loven on her babies!!

cool = )
Where are all the pictures of the boys?? Well they do not coroperate like Shamiao! All I have to say is "your turn next" She loves to take pictures!! I will find a bribe that works with them!!!
cool = )
Sorry it has been so long since my last post! We have been setting in our our new schedule with school and sports it is very busy!!! Jack is playing soccer hi is on the varsity team and is doing well! They are 7wins 1 tie 0 losses! Go Worriers!!!! Kai is enjoying school and will be starting Art club 2 days a month. Shamiao is doing great in gymnastics and is learning her colors and writing her name. The little ones are so helpful around the house. They are in charge of matching socks The love to help cook and some times cleaning. Our latest was Apple sauce the apples are falling off our apple trees so we made some yummy apple sauce. We have already got the first school year cold. We have added pigtails to Shamiao's hair stiles and just got some new boots so I will be adding pic of those soon! Enjoy some pictures!! Fall is almost here so I will get my camera out side soon! God is so Good he continues to show his many blessing each day! I just can not say how thankful I am to be the mom of these great kids!!! He has also continued to bless our marriage. Mike and I celebrated our 17th anniversary! We had a nice dinner out!






No comments:
Post a Comment